General Blue Portal Itinerary for a Week Long Visit*all meals included except for arrival and departure days
- Day 1 – Arrival at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, Jamaica. – Personal Pickup and transportation to Source Farm Ecovillage Lodging. – Blue Portal Staff will meet you upon arrival. – *No hot meals available for late arrivals, however fruit and snacks in rooms.
- Day 2 – Mindfulness Meditation or Yoga/Body Movement. – Breakfast and Check-In – Source Farm Orientation and Farm Tour – Lunch – Meet your Psilocybin facilitators for pre-session intake – Beach, Relax and Explore! See the mushroom farm and learn about how mushrooms grow – Dinner- Meet other participants
- Day 3 – Mindfulness Meditation or Yoga/Body Movement – Breakfast – Journaling/Personal Time, Massage, Creek walk or afternoon session prep – Lunch – Psilocybin Sessions – Group Dinner
- Day 4 – Mindfulness Meditation or Yoga/Body Movement – Breakfast – Personal Time – Lunch – Psilocybin debriefing – Diloggun Reading (Optional) – Group Dinner – Fire Pit Ceremony (Optional)
- Day 5 – Excursion day! – Breakfast – Day Excursion-The Beach at Golden Shores, Reach Falls, Cuna Cuna Trails or Morant Bay Market. *Optional second Psilocybin session available (for costs and availability contact Blue Portal for a two session stay)
- Day 6 – Closure day – Reflection and relaxation – Final meeting with facilitator
- Day 7 – Departure – Continental Breakfast