Author Tradd Cotter and staff at Mushroom Mountain leads this exclusive week-long master course that covers all the wonderful and amazing things that you can do with mushrooms at home, starting your own farm or improving your current mushroom business!
Participants in this short course will gain knowledge and skills with entire full days devoted to:
- Laboratory and spawn generation
- How to cultivate fungi on small and large scales
- Mycorrhizae and beneficial fungi in garden designs
- Basic wild mushroom identification
- Medicinal mushrooms
- Mycoremediation of contaminated soils and polluted water
Online registration is now open, but spaces are limited to 20 people. Light breakfast and snacks included in the mornings. Lunch is NOT INCLUDED (Bring your own or town of Easley is 10 min away) Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
When: May 13-17, 2019, 9am-4pm
Where: Mushroom Mountain, 200 Finley Rd. Easley, SC 29642
This class is non-refundable