Grilled Portabella Burger
- Portabella mushrooms
- Italian salad dressing
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tomato Sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Burger bread rolls
- Slice the stem off the mushrooms, place them in a container that you can close, and marinate them in Italian salad dressing overnight in the fridge.
- Mix in parmesan cheese into the tomato sauce, set aside.
- Grill the mushrooms the next day, make sure they are cooked through well.
- Place the mushroom on a bread roll, pour some of the tomato sauce on the mushroom, and then some shredded cheese. Top with the bread, and enjoy.