Oyster Mushroom Avocado Toast
- 2 slices of bread-buttered – I love sourdough so that is what I used.
- ¼ lb oyster mushrooms – torn into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic cut into thirds long ways
- Fresh thyme
- 1 avocado – pit removed and cut into small dice
- 1 garden fresh tomato – Seeds and core removed and cut into small dice
- 1 quarter of a red onion – minced
- Fresh cilantro
- Get your skillet hot then add your oil, butter, mushrooms, garlic & thyme. Make sure to not overcrowd your pan because you want them to brown. Cook thoroughly and season with salt and pepper
- Mix remaining ingredients together and season with salt and pepper
- Toast your bread in your skillet and then assemble starting with a slice of toast, avocado mix and top with mushrooms
This recipe is super easy and versatile, sometimes I will add a little feta cheese on it. ENJOY!!